Monday, July 1, 2013

The hidden parts of Prague.

As I mentioned before we have been studying these past two weeks in Prague, and have been hitting the books pretty hard. We had only one free day here when we didn't have any class at all, but everyone decided to take advantage of it. 
When I first got my map of Prague, The Prague Botanical Gardens had caught my eye, and from then on I knew I had to go there. Thankfully my friends Emily and Alli were game for going with me, so on our free day we set out to have a grand, flower filled, adventure.
The Gardens themselves are outside of Prague proper, and close to the countryside in one of the suburbs. There are many parts to the Gardens, but we entered through the vineyard, and made our way to the Japanese Garden where we sat and enjoyed the peace and quiet. There was probably about 15 to 20 acres of gardens, but we only saw about the first third in out 4 hours we spent. I don't really have words for how beautiful and peaceful it was, but I hope some of my pictures can speak for me.












 Alli enjoying the view.






















































 

No comments:

Post a Comment